Brandon

Monday, September 25, 2006

Gina DeJesus

I read this story at the Channel 5 news website. It was about a fourteen year old girl who is sixteen now, that disappeared on 105th street walking from Wilbur Wright middle school two and a half years ago. There was a big search on Friday September 22, 2006. They were looking for a body in a garage, but they did not find here. Instead of finding Gina DeJesus, police found nineteen pieces of a missing thirteen year old girl. The police arrested two suspects of the case of Gina DeJesus. The garage the police were searching was a sex offender named Matthew Huryat. Matthew Huryat was shocked when they were digging through his garage looking for Gina. Gina's dad said "he thinks Gina is still alive". Police are trying their best to help gina's family.


My respond to this story is that I am sad. Her family must be sad, and angry that they lost her daughter. I hope they find Gina DeJesus, so she can be back with her family. I think the garage thing was a waste of time. They should apoligzed for accusing Matthew Hurayt for being in his garage. That it what I think about the case of Gina DeJesus.

I found this story at channel 5 news. If u want photos and videos go to channel 5 news.

1 Comments:

  • I think that you have a great paragraph about yourself. Just remember that you have to check your spelling to make the paragraph much,much BETTER.Over all you did a excelent JOB. from THE DRAGON.

    By Blogger damauntre, at 10/06/2006 06:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home